Prices locally: adult 13 € – child (4-12 years old) 9 €. / free entrance under 4 years
Prices online: adult 12€ – child (4-12 years old) 8€
Reduced prices : adult 11 € – child (4-12 years old) 7 €.
reduced prices accepted with a valid proof, only for :
• When you buy at the Provins Tourist Office the Pass Provins or Family Pass
• On Wednesday, except during French school holidays, reduced price for child (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Upon presentation of a valid receipt: students, seniors over 65 years old and disabled persons.
• Upon presentation of card for large families, reduced price only for children (4-12 years old): 7 €.
• Combination ticket “The Eagles of the Ramparts” + “The Legend of the Knights“, tickets only on local site of the 2nd show: adult 11,50 € – child (4-12 years old) 7,50 €.
Full price for the first show and reduced price for the second, when possible to see the 2 shows on the same day.
Only on sale at the entrance to each show only on weekends and public holidays.
Not available for The Medieval Festival of Provins (10 & 11 June 2023) and for The Harvest Festival (27 August).
→ Or in Provins, local Ticket office at the entrance of the show
Payment methods locally : Credit cards (Visa, EuroCard, MasterCard) – Cash in euro.
Buy your tickets for the package : Show+Pass visit of Provins – click here www.provins.net
NB : those tickets are available only up to 24h before the date D-1
→ past this time, tickets are available only on our own website (billetweb.fr) or locally.
YOU WANT TO BUY THE DAY YOU ARE IN PROVINS?
→ Tickets are steel available on our website (vollibre.fr using billetweb.fr) or locally at the entrance of the show.
♦♦♦ CANCELLATION CONDITIONS BY THE ORGANIZER ♦♦♦
The show can be canceled UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE if the weather conditions are not good for the safety of our birds (strong wind, heavy rain, heat wave).
The total refund or a postponement date of the ticket will be made if the show is canceled by the organizer.